Thursday, November 8, 2018

Gloria Party Dress by Peek-A-Boo Patterns

While I was not a tester, I really think I should have been. I think I would have actually had to sign up for it though. The dress has to be the easiest sew ever. Regular bodice, regular sleeves, regular skirt. Everything about this pattern is just awesome and easy as like all the rest of PAB patterns. I did the play dress. I didn't line anything and let me tell you, depending on you fabric choice the play dress can be just as casual as the party dress.



I was undecided on which color ribbing I was going to use. Eventually that went out the window as you can see the dress below and the color I decided to go with. The easiest sew ever. It reminds me of  the Out and About Dress by Sew Caroline, just a mini version. I've been looking for a dress for my girls that was a mini version of the Out and About Dress. When PAB had this one on sale I couldn't pass it up. My DD looking happy in something I made and it's just as stylish and chic as any other dress. 


She could hardly wait to put the dress on. She had to do chores first. However, she must've been really excited about putting the dress on along with her new boots. She didn't wait at all for me to check. Needless to say once I did check the areas were spotless. Now if I could just get her to clean up this well all the time, that would make me extremely happy. 



More of my pre-teen looking snazzy in her specially made dress.


Head on over to PAB and grab the pattern. While the sale is over, the dress is worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment