Thursday, November 8, 2018

I turned the Little Lady Jacket into a Little Guy Jacket

http://seaminglysmitten.blogspot.com/2012/10/girls-jacket-sewing-pattern-pdf-sewing.html



I used the Little Lady Jacket pattern from Seamingly Smitten. I caught a great sale. I've been eyeing the pattern for quite some time. I'm just a tad bit disappointed that it doesn't come in sizes larger than an eight. However, my nieces and nephews along with my youngest daughter can still benefit from it.

The only different thing about the jacket is that my collar is 5 inches shorter than the pattern calls for.

To make it appear more masculine, I made my collar come all the way to the end of the jacket front as opposed to leaving the front part alone .5 on each side.


My buttonholes aren't the best, it doesn't take away from the overall greatness of the jacket.


I just love the lining of the jacket. It makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment